Welcome! I am excited to showcase some of our school's hard work and projects that integrate the use of technology. I also hope that you find any information and resources I post helpful as you continue to strive to make technology a seamless part of your day to day teaching and learning.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Interactive Websites to Enhance Curriculum!

When you think you've searched and found everything something great surfaces yet again!!!  This is why I love the world wide web.
A colleague of mine came across this website that is full of fantastic interactive websites that could be used for whole class instruction/reinforcement on an IWB or for students to independently use on mobiel devices.
Definitely take the time to search by subject, you won't be sorry!  I guarantee you will find a resource that will enhance your current or future curriculum.

Enjoy

                Click icon to visit website.


No comments:

Post a Comment