Welcome! I am excited to showcase some of our school's hard work and projects that integrate the use of technology. I also hope that you find any information and resources I post helpful as you continue to strive to make technology a seamless part of your day to day teaching and learning.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tablets

It is amazing how many tablets there are to choose from now!  My school has pretty much evolved into a Mac-centric school, thus far investing in 200+ iPads and many other Apple devices.  As much as I love our iPads, they are not the easiest to manage.

I have come across a few other tablets that are designed strictly for education; Kuno, iStartSmart (for early learning, check out this article), Nabi and most recently Amplify.

The way that these tablets are designed make curriculum, assignments, lessons and your students more manageable and creates a more student-driven, individualized environment!

Check out these two videos demonstrating use of the Amplify Tablet




If you have used any of these tablets please leave a comment as I would LOVE to hear your feedback and opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment