Welcome! I am excited to showcase some of our school's hard work and projects that integrate the use of technology. I also hope that you find any information and resources I post helpful as you continue to strive to make technology a seamless part of your day to day teaching and learning.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Busy Skyping!

We've been busy video conferencing with other classes and experts around the Globe.  Check out our map below.  We will be adding to it in the coming months.  :)



View Our Skype Journey! in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. This was such an awesome experience! I am so happy you came to Jen and I with the idea.. The students loved it just as much as we did which made it that much more enjoyable. I have already been contacted by the teacher in Memphis about maybe doing another one sometime before the end of the year!

    Thanks again Jen for setting it up for us!

    ReplyDelete