Welcome! I am excited to showcase some of our school's hard work and projects that integrate the use of technology. I also hope that you find any information and resources I post helpful as you continue to strive to make technology a seamless part of your day to day teaching and learning.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Digital Student Portfolios

I came across this app today called Three Ring.  iTunes describes it as an app that "allows you to take pictures of students work and keep track of them online."  It is my understanding that it supports audio and video work as well.  This app/online web tool sounds pretty neat if you want to try to create a digital portfolio for your students.

The app is free and you can sign up and visit their website at http://threering.com/.

The only complaint I read is that this is more of a teacher tool and others would like students to be able to access their work and reflect and evaluate themselves.

Click on the app's graphic to read more about it on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment