Welcome! I am excited to showcase some of our school's hard work and projects that integrate the use of technology. I also hope that you find any information and resources I post helpful as you continue to strive to make technology a seamless part of your day to day teaching and learning.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Taking Pictures on a Smartphone May Pose a Risk

According to Comcore, by the end of June 2012 more than 110 million people in the United States owned Smartphones.  How many of these Smartphone users are aware of the location settings on their phones?  I have a feeling that not that many people are, especially teenagers who are taking and posting pictures using their phones.

Please watch the video I have embedded to educate yourself on the risks of taking pictures using your Smartphones and posting them on the Internet.  Then make sure that you educate your friends, colleagues, parents and especially students about this safety issue.

If you are unable to view the video click on the link here: Movie



Thanks to my principal for sharing this informative video to me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment