Welcome! I am excited to showcase some of our school's hard work and projects that integrate the use of technology. I also hope that you find any information and resources I post helpful as you continue to strive to make technology a seamless part of your day to day teaching and learning.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Math Maps!!

I think this is the coolest idea for math!!!  PLEASE take the time to visit Tom Barrett's Blog to read all about his math maps project.  He integrates Google Maps into his math curriculum by finding and pinning landmarks or places and then adding questions for the students to answer.  I have included an example below off his site.
Anyone interested in trying this out, PLEASE let me know...I am game!!!


***If you click on view 27 measurement activities in Madrid, it will make the map bigger****
 
View 27 Measures Activities in Madrid in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment