Welcome! I am excited to showcase some of our school's hard work and projects that integrate the use of technology. I also hope that you find any information and resources I post helpful as you continue to strive to make technology a seamless part of your day to day teaching and learning.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Webinar on Using iPads in a Flipped Classroom

I have finally had a moment to take some time to start blogging and am excited to share my first resource with everyone. I watched a webinar today and it was worth the time. As a previous 1st grade teacher, I do feel that it is geared toward older students.  I think many of the resources shared could be used or adapted for use starting in 4th grade and continue to be used through high school.

Please note that the link below will take you to the BrightTALK website, but you will need to sign up for free to watch the video.

The Flipped iPad Classroom Webinar

No comments:

Post a Comment